- Don’t Let Appearances Fool You
The stuttering professor can have Voldemort in their turban and a lady who dresses in pink like to torture students. But a half giant can turn the kindest and warmest person.
- You Can Break The Mold And Forge Your Own Path
Take Fred and George for example, they didn’t do things the traditional way, they did the thing that made them happy which were JOKES.
- Never Be Afraid To Stand Up For What You Believe In
Even when harry was accused for telling lies about Voldemort was alive and his closest friend didn’t believe in him, after all that, he stood up in what he believed.
- Family Isn’t Defined By Blood
Even harry didn’t have a proper family but had something to compensate, friends. Which helped him many times in the series.
- Money Isn’t Everything
Weasleys had to wear hand-me down robes but stayed always happy. We can learn that money isn’t the key, it is family and friends.
- Love Never Dies, Even When People Do
When Harry’s mother Lily died, the love of her towards harry, protected him even after she died.
- There Are Some Battle You Have To Face Alone
At last Harry had to face Voldemort alone to protect the people he loved.